Pre-sale of prime, high-yield investment property located in the heart of Montreal, Canada’s Central Business District and Entertainment Sector
Le Peterson will be a landmark new building in Montreal and represents a prime investment opportunity in Quebec, an area which retains the Canadian immigrant investor program. The development is situated next to McGill University campus, in a central Montreal location, with exceptional build quality and a range of world-class on-site amenities.
405 de la Concorde, Montreal
- 253 unit, 31-floor luxury condominium project, strategically situated within Montreal’s Central Business District and Montreal’s vibrant festival scene, home to theatres, cinemas, restaurants, nightclubs and shopping.
- Le Peterson is steps from the McGill University campus, and just minutes from Concordia University, the University of Montreal, Lasalle College, the downtown office core and a short walk from one of Montreal’s two new ‘superhospitals’.
- Proximity to offices, hospital s and a range of Universities and Colleges provide investors with unrivalled rental potential.
- 22 suites specifically designed for condominium purchasers seeking investment income and capital appreciation are pre-selling now.
- Montreal’s underground subway system is a mere 100 meters from the front door which provides access to Montreal’s world famous underground city. Le Peterson also has a Walk Score of 100, a Transit Score of 100 and Bike Score of 99.
- Grocery stores, pharmacies, restaurants and bars are all conveniently located, allowing Le Peterson to offer 24 hour urban living.
- A two-storey lobby featuring a piano lounge and a 24-hour concierge service provides residents with a hotel style entrance.
- Amenities include a games room, 25th floor outdoor Sky Lounge, a billiards lounge, a party room with multimedia screens, furnished guest suite and a 25th floor fitness and yoga studio with the latest equipment, climbing wall, plus showers and changing facilities – all for residents exclusive use.
- All units benefit from large balconies, with those on the higher floors benefiting from spectacular views over Montreal’s CBD.
- High standard of finishes include floor to ceiling windows with energy efficient glass, air conditioning, bespoke kitchens with integrated appliances and high quality, designer selected fixtures and fittings throughout.
- Coming soon: direct flights between Montreal’ international airport and Beijing