A landmark development in Belfast's Titanic Quarter
A landmark development of one, two and three bedroom apartments and penthouses in a prime regeneration area of Belfast with prices starting from £175,000.
One of the largest developments of its kind in Europe; Titanic Quarter is an exciting example of the waterfront-living renaissance that is sweeping the world. As an extension of the city centre and its many attractions, this spectacular development will return the focus of Belfast back to its magnificent waterside. A mix of innovative architecture with private courtyards and open spaces will create a network of ‘harbour-village’ communities offering the finest in European-style urban living with restaurants, bars, leisure facilities and a diverse range of entertainment right on resident’s doorsteps.
Titanic Quarter, Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Titanic Quarter’s futuristic mix of residential, commercial, tourism, education and retail space has provided Belfast with a new urban quarter
- Master-planned over 185 acres on the site where RMS Titanic was designed and built, the development is redefining what it means to work, live, play and stay in central Belfast
- The Arc consists of 474 apartments over six individual buildings, many enjoying water views and/or balconies
- All apartments offered are fully furnished, have tenants in place and are income producing
- A strategic location within walking distance to Belfast City Centre, a 5 minute drive to Belfast City Airport, and serviced by public transport links with access throughout the city and beyond
- With 90 companies on the Titanic Quarter site and around 5,000 people already living and working in the area, The Arc presents excellent rental investment potential
- Many world renowned companies occupy offices within Titanic Quarter including Microsoft, IBM, Dell and CitiBank
- Designed by an award winning architect, the apartments are finished to the highest specification to include extensive glazing, custom designed kitchens with integrated appliances, polished limestone flooring and walnut feature paneling to main entrance hallways
- Secure underground car parking through electronically controlled gates
- Private landscaped podium for resident’s own use
- Professional management company to maintain the quality of the development into the future